To donate to History Alive, Inc. you can send a check, made out to History Alive, Inc. to 18 Kosciusko Street, Salem, MA, 01970. Or contact us at 978-810-2588 for credit card donation. Your donation helps bring programs to under-served schools, improve performance conditions in the Old Town Hall, and create new material for all to enjoy. Thank you!
- red, silky fabric that is similar to water taffeta, and is malleable enough to be sewn into a bodice. If you can find real red "paragon", we'll give you free admission forever!
- soft , workable leather
- A.C. Moore, Jo-Ann's, or Michael's gift certificates
- summer housing for our actors
- a safe, reliable vehicle, large enough to take five actors and some set pieces to schools
- vintage gloves
- parchment or linen look paper
- pewter, or Wilton Armetale
- oriental rugs or jute rugs in good condition
- attractive dressing screens
- thigh high stockings in wool, silk or cotton
- Sculpee or air dry clay
- A storage unit
- Lined, silk curtains
- Fire-proofing spray
- Airfare to London and accommodations in East Anglia or Edinburgh for the Fringe Festival
- Real metal buttons
- Historical patterns for making costumes
- Cotton lace
- Clear storage bins
- Antique trunks
- An empty lot in downtown Salem
Our dream is to expand to a space built to suit, where we can interpret history to visitors, have workshop and storage space and still maintain the mission of enlivening nearby, extant historical spaces. Donations for this purpose should be made by check with “Capital Campaign” written on the memo line. Thank you!