Regular Cry Innocent performances take place at Salem’s Old Town Hall.
The Old Town Hall is located at 32 Derby Sq, Salem, MA 01970-3704. Please note that Derby Square is part of a pedestrian walkway. You cannot drive directly into Derby Square.
Directions from 128 North:
- At exit 25A, take ramp right for SR-114 East / Andover St toward Salem / Lowell St. / West Peabody 0.8 mi.
- Turn left to stay on SR-114 / Pulaski St 0.1 mi CHEVRON on the corner.
- Turn right to stay on SR-114 / Gardner St 2.1 mi.
- Turn left to stay on SR-114 / Norman St 0.2 mi.
- Turn left onto Washington St, and then immediately turn right onto Front St 0.1 mi.
- Arrive at 32 Derby Sq on the left. The last intersection is Washington St. If you reach Central St, you’ve gone too far.
There are several parking garages and lots within a ten minute walk from Derby Square
Bus parking is available on Norman Street, Hawthorne Blvd., and Derby Street. The closest is Norman Street. No idling please.
The Massachusetts Bay Transit Authority (or T) Commuter Rail station is less than a ten minute walk. Exit at the “Salem” stop.
Salem is also accessible from Boston by MBTA bus and ferry. The Ferry landing, at Blaney Street, is about a fifteen minute walk.